Customised lighting and smoke outlet elements are also available in larger dimensions – Smoke Lift Glass Skylight FE offers new possibilities for architectural design in high-end residential and administration buildings. Excellent thermal insulation and sound insulation values ensure that this EN 12101-2-certified SHEV unit impresses, as does the freely selectable RAL colour.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Fast opening (165°) in under 60 seconds
- Available in a flat version with 0° or a version with a 3° pitch
- Easy closing after false tripping / maintenance-friendly
- Variety of glazing types: Double or triple thermal insulation glazing (Ug up to 0.6 W/(m²K); optional: matt, light-coloured film or sun protection glazing
- Multi-stage ventilation fitted as standard
- Permanent fall-through proof
- Hard roofing
- Open/close featured as standard
- 24 V / 48 V
- Available sizes: up to 150/300
- Easy to install: bolt-free, tool-free, self-explanatory
- Thermally insulated GRP upstand with a U value of < 0.9 W/(m²K)
- Convenient remote operation available as an option
TEST VALUES ACCORDING TO EN 12101-2
Steep upstand with spoiler
Order size (cm)
|Aa-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - solo||Aa-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - tandem||Aa-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - solo||Aa-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - tandem|
A patented structural ribbing uses the thermal energy of the room air below the base for the glazing. This increases the surface temperature in the aluminium frame.
The result: A flawless isothermal line and minimised risk of condensation.
Flachdach Fenster FE 3°
On request, a surrounding frame profile with an integrated 3° incline will be supplied to ensure improved self-cleaning, thus reducing the effort required for cleaning.
STABILITY AND THERMAL INSULATION IN MANY VARIANTS
The upstand forms the base for the construction. It provides a thermally optimum connection on the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX using fibre-reinforced composite, the upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include a weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands feature a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can be directly laminated into the structure. Secure anchorage for fittings is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extensive range of variations with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof mounts. Example: Thermally insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses also available on request.
DIN 18234 – PREVENTION OF FIRE SPREAD ON FLAT ROOFS
The GRP upstand and the aluminium surrounding frame profile make further safety measures unnecessary on flat roofs. Surface protection in the form of gravel fill is not required.