LAMILUX TextureWall is a glassfiber reinforced laminate combining outstanding mechanical properties of composites with an attractive and extremely durable facade plaster surface for the first time.
LAMILUX TextureWall is available
- In thicknesses between 1.2 and 2.1 mm
- In widths up to 3.0 m
- In sheets or coils
- In RAL, NCS scale and customer-specific colours
- With woven roving reinforcement
- In other thicknesses, dimensions and colours on request
- With different treatments on the back surface (smooth, soft sanded) on request
- Building sector
- Caravan sector
Specific product advantages
- Authentic plaster texture
- Higher erosion resistance than facade plasters
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- GRP basic carrier with plaster structure in a laminate
- LAMILUX TextureWall fine
- LAMILUX TextureWall medium
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?
Please feel free to contact us.