LAMIsport X-treme is an innovative composite designed for use in the construction of winter and summer sports equipment. This lightweight material consists of glass or carbon fibre reinforcements and opens up new possibilities in weight reduction, process efficiency and styling.
LAMILUX LAMISPORT X-TREME IS AVAILABLE
- In thicknesses between 0.6 mm and 1.2 mm
- In thicknesses up to 2.5 mm (thinner on request)
- In sheets or coils
- In white or translucent (other colours on request)
- With different glass and carbon reinforcements
- Surfaces: smooth, sanded, sanded on both sides
- Optional: UV-resistant and printable 4inOne top layer
- With transport protection film or special print through protection film
- Suitable for sublimation printing (dye-printing) as well as other processes
We use a special and very flexible epoxy resin system, which is reinforced with carbon and glass fibres. The fibre content is approx. 60% vol. (= approx. 75 % weight). Through the perfect synthesis of reinforcement fibres and resin, our composites achieve extreme strength and rigidity while maintaining an incredible degree of flexibility.
LAMIsport X-treme 4inOne
In addition to the properties mentioned above, this variant has an integrated UV-resistant top layer which allows for direct printing. This means significantly fewer raw materials are required and the process chain in the production of sports equipment is shortened.
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?