- Uniform appearance
- Aesthetic, classical and elegant design language
- Avoidance of dirt on the glass surface
- Large range of sizes
- Customisation to the overall concept
- Various glazing types
- Various drive options
- Overall structure free of thermal bridges
- Water tightness under driving rain to DIN EN 1027 = E (1950)
- Optimised soundproofing and minimised rain noise
- Long service life
- Permeability to air in line with DIN EN 1026 = Class 4
- Fully pre-assembled
- Simple installation
- Efficient maintenance
- Versatile adapter frame
- Smoke exhaust opening
- Resistance against wind load in line with DIN EN 12211 = C5
Our range of glazing takes different aspects on an individual basis into account
- Incidence of daylight – Transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / protection against heat
- Sound insulation
- Permanently fall-through protection
LAMILUX jointless grp upstand
LAMILUX HARD PVC CONNECTING RAIL
As an option, the hard PVC connecting rail can be laminated onto the base flange at the factory and seal-welded in the corners. High polymer PVC and VAE roof sheeting can be welded directly onto the base flange using an expanding air or hot air welding process. Shown with thermal insulated base flange.
The following models are available, depending on size and weight of the glass:
Thermo active design
A patented structural ribbing uses the heat energy of the room air below the base for the glazing. This increases the surface temperature in the aluminium frame.
The result: A flawless isothermal line and minimised risk of condensation.
Stability and heat insulation in many models
The upstand forms the base for the construction. It provides the ideal thermal connection to the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX, using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include a weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands have a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can directly be laminated into the structure. Secure anchorage for fittings and personal protective equipment (PPE) is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extremely large number of variants with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof connections. Example: Thermal insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses also available on request.
DIN 18234 – Prevention of fire spread on flat roofs
The GRP upstand and the aluminium surrounding frame profile render further safety measures unnecessary on flat roofs. Surface protection in the form of gravel fill is not required.