CI System Smoke Lift GE F100
The newly-developed CI System Smoke Lift GE F100 combines the benefits of the CI System Glass Element F100 with those of an electric SHEV as per EN 12101-2.
In addition to excellent thermal protection and an attractive design, this SHEV (available in 24 V or 48 V) provides safety and comfort for living and work spaces.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Quick opening (165°) in less than 60 seconds
- Fall-through-proof in line with GS Bau 18
- Multistage ventilation by default
- Easy closing after false triggering/easy to maintain
- Hard roofing; non-flammable
- Opening/closing standard
- Available up to size 150/150
- Wide range of glazing: Double or triple heat protection glazing (Ug up to 0.7 W/(m²K); optionally with matt foil available)
- Easy installation: no screws or tools required, self-explanatory
- Design completely free of thermal bridges with a Uw value of 1.3 - 1.0 W/m²K depending on the glazing (as per EN ISO 10077-1 for a reference element 120 x 120 cm)
- Heat-insulated, smooth GRP upstand in 30, 40, 50 cm heights with a U value of 0.5 W/m²K - 0.9 W/m²K
Test values as per EN 12101-2
Sizes and values
|Order size (cm)||Aw-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - solo||Aw-Wert (m²) [24V] [48V] - tandem|
- Integration of triple thermal insulation glazing with excellent Ug values
- Outstanding, certified air-tightness due to the new double balloon-type seal
- A fully heat-insulated upstand made of GRP; seamless and therefore 100% vapour-tight
- Very high load-bearing capacity due to optimised profiles
- UV-resistant edge bond
- Smooth transitions between the glazing and frame profiles ensure unobstructed rainwater run-off with no dirt traps.
- Surrounding frame with absolutely no thermal bridges, classified as watertight in driving rain, in accordance with EN 12208 E1500 (equivalent to exposure to heavy rain and wind force 14)
- Complies with DIN 18234 with no additional measures required
The CI System Glass Element F100 offers complete and optimal heat insulation in a single compact unit that is free of thermal bridges. The Uw value of 1.3 - 1.0 W/m²K is calculated according to EN ISO 10077-1 for a reference element measuring 120 x 120 cm and is dependent on the type of glazing selected.