CI-System Smoke Lift FE
Individual lighting and smoke extraction elements also available in larger dimensions – the CI System Smoke Lift FE offers new degrees of freedom in architecture for premium residential and administrative buildings.
Excellent heat insulation and noise protection values distinguish this EN 12101-2-tested SHEV as do the individually selectable RAL colour.
Benefits at a Glance
- Quick opening (165°) in less than 60 seconds
- Available in 0° and 3° inclined variants
- Easy closing after false triggering/ easy to maintain
- Wide range of glazing: Double or triple heat protection glazing (Ug up to 0.6 W/(m²K); matt foil or solar protection glazing available)
- Multistage ventilation by default
- Fall-through-proof in line with GS Bau 18
- Hard roofing
- Opening/closing standard
- 24 V/48 V
- Available up to size 150/300
- Easy installation: no screws or tools required, self-explanatory
- Many glazing options available (Ug from 1.1 to 0.6 W/m²K)
- Upstand thermally insulated GRP across full surface with a U value = 0.9 W/m²K
- Convenient remote control available (optional)
Test values as per EN 12101-2
Sizes and values
|order Size (cm) 0° / 3°||Aw-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - solo||Aw-values (m²) [24V] [48V] - tandem|
A patented structural ribbing uses the heat energy of the room air below the base for the glazing. This increases the surface temperature in the aluminium frame.
The result is flawless isothermal characteristics and, consequently, minimised risk of condensation.
CI System Glass Architecture FE 3°
On request, a surrounding frame profile with an integrated 3° incline is supplied to ensure improved self-cleaning, thus reducing the effort required for cleaning.
GRP up stand
Stability and heat insulation in many models
The up stand forms the base for construction. It provides a thermally optimum mount on the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands feature a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can be directly laminated into the structure.
Secure anchorage for fittings and personal protective equipment (PPE) is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extensive range of variations with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof mounts. Example: heat-insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses also available on request
DIN 18234 – Prevention of fire spread on flat roofs
The GRP up stand and the aluminium surrounding frame profile render further safety measures unnecessary on flat roofs. Surface protection in the form of gravel fill is not required.