NEW: CI System Smoke Twin
CI System Double Flap Twin combines a SHEV function (smoke extraction as per EN 12101-2), optimum daylight intake and natural ventilation in a compact system. With its wide range of composite glazing types and numerous sizes, this daylight system is eminently suitable for use in industry.
- Tested to DIN EN 12101-2
- Full and partial ventilation possible: the SHEV fitting can be activated on the SHEV control panel to use full ventilation (good weather ventilation)
- Optional: adverse weather ventilation
- Very large dimensions up to 3 x 3 m
- Easy to fit – two people can carry the fitting effortlessly
- Can be installed in all continuous rooflights and on all framing structures
- Pneumatic or electric (24 V) SHEV function
- Thermal release with CO2 cylinders is not damaged during tests or due to false alarms
- Customised frame colour based on RAL system
- Optional: insect protection grating
- Optional: wind and/or rain sensors to open and close rooflight domes automatically in wind and rain (operated as group or individually)
- Resistance against high wind load (WL 3000)
- Optional anti-fall grid or deciduous tree sheeting
- U value up to 1.2 W/(m²K)
- Optional available as 'hard roofing' B, roof (t1)
- Optional Building Material Class B, s1-d0
- SHEV function optionally either open-only or open/close mode: the optional close function is used for simple, pneumatic closing after a functional test or inadvertent triggering via the alarm device. Advantage: there is no longer a need to spend time going onto the roof to close domes. This means that you can conveniently test the CI System Smoke Lift SHEV function at short intervals using the alarm device.
- Ventilation function either electric or pneumatic – 30 cm / 50 cm upstroke; full or partial ventilation possible: the SHEV fitting can be activated on the SHEV control panel to use full ventilation (good weather ventilation)
- Remote triggering optionally pneumatic and/or electric
- Functional test in open/close units using either CO2 or compressed air
Test parameters as per DIN EN 12101-2 and test results
Our LAMILUX CI System Smoke Lift Twin reliably opens to its SHEV position in 60 seconds...
|...and ensures a high smoke discharge rate||Flow rate coefficient CV between 0.49 and 0.69 Aerodynamically effective opening surface Aw between 0.47m² and 6.21m²|
|...after endurance test – 1,000 times in SHEV position and 10,000 times in ventilation position||RE 1000|
|...under the impact of snow load||SL 300 to SL 1100|
|...in cold weather down to indoor temperature of -15 °C||T(-5) & T(-15)|
|…after exposure to wind suction||WL 1000 to WL3000|
|...when exposed to fire||B300|
- Dynamic Torque Control – DTC
The glazing is perfectly tensioned and firmly secured in the flap system. This ensures optimum stability and safety even under extreme weather conditions such as strong wind and snow loads.
- Thermally separated flaps
How you benefit: reduced heating costs and prevention of mould
- Circumferential double sealing system for optimum air- and water-tightness
- Blower door
The optional blower door fitting provides an extra inside seal layer. The sealing package consists of additional permanently elastic seal profiles and sealants which ensure that the double flap system is suitable for building tests at 50 Pa.
- Driven Rain Index – DRI
World's first continuous rooflight with water-tightness tested while exposed to heavy rain and bad weather (DRI 3.0 m/s² for a reference size of 120 x 120 cm).
Sizes and values
|Width/length||Straight upstand||Steep upstand||Sloped upstand|
Other sizes and Aw values on request