ANALYSIS – THE MEETING ON SITE
- The details of the renovation process are recorded in a checklist.
- Together with the customer, the functional and energetic requirements for the new systems are defined.
- Clarification of interfaces.
BASIC EVALUATION – WE FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
- What is the condition of the old material?
- Is the substructure still usable?
- Is it necessary to replace the entire old structure with the new one?
PRELIMINARY PLANNING AND DESIGN ENGINEERING – WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A large product range in terms of energy efficiency and desired functions.
- Custom, building-specific adaptation of the daylight systems.
- Highly transparent presentation of costs in a detailed, system-depicting quotation.
- Renovation solution according to your vision and your view of economic efficiency.
APPROVAL PLANNING – YOUR DAYLIGHT SYSTEM TAKES SHAPE:
- We design and plan the daylight system in detail.
- We create a binding approval drawing.
- You receive proof of the energetic quality of the daylight systems.
- We assist you with any relevant questions you might have in the approval phase.
IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING – THE PRODUCTION CAN START:
- The production plans are created.
- Production planning/ manufacturing.
- The production process is monitored.
- Quality control.
INSTALLATION – PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION:
- Planning and monitoring of all schedules in the construction phase.
- Coordination of the teams responsible for removing the old skylights and substructures and installing the new systems.
- Disposal of the old constructions.
FROM ANALYSING THE CURRENT SITUATION TO DOCUMENTATION:
- Trained specialists perform all installation and maintenance work.
- A survey of the condition of the SHEV systems is taken.
- All well-known SHEV installation companies commit to supplying original replacement parts for maintenance.
- VdS and ISO 9000 certification.
- A detailed inspection log book is kept in accordance with DIN 18232-2 as part of the maintenance agreement.