|Place / Country:||Aachen, Germany|
|Building type:||Sports Hall|
Installation of an individual photovoltaic system for a sports hall of the RWTH in Aachen. LAMILUX handled the planning, project engineering and installation work for the system.
- PV system with 93,60 kWp of output
- 390 polycrystalline modules with an output of 240 Wp each
- Complete system including mounting and grid connection
- non-penetrative installation system for standing seam roofs
- DC-sided overvoltage protection with a display for the trigger at the entry of the building